Berlin – Cloud Foundry Foundation, home of the industry standard Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), announced the program, sessions and keynotes for Cloud Foundry Summit Europe. The Summit takes place November 2-3, 2015, at Andel’s Hotel in Berlin.
“Cloud Foundry community contributions and platform investments in Europe represent a significant portion of our ecosystem and they continue to grow,” said Cloud Foundry Vice President of Technology Chip Childers. ”We’re excited to bring everyone together at the upcoming Summit in Berlin to share our stories and innovate together. Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of microservices, containers, and cloud native application platforms, and how to apply them to their business needs.”
SAP, Pivotal, Swisscom… all the big names will be there
Hundreds of application developers, IT operations experts, technical managers, business leaders, service providers and project contributors are expected to attend the Summit. Over the course of 2 days, they will collaborate with peers, gain first-hand access to Cloud Foundry product roadmaps, training and tutorials; and see how organizations around the world are using Cloud Foundry to support continuous innovation, unleash developers and deliver application portability.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Cornelia Davis, Director of Platform Engineering at Pivotal: How Platform Operational Roles Enable Devops
- Sam Ramji, CEO at Cloud Foundry Foundation: The Industry Standard for Cloud Native Applications
- Colin Humphreys, CEO at CloudCredo: Changing the Enterprise
- James Watters, Vice President of the Cloud Platform Group at Pivotal, and Joshua McKenty, Field CTO at Pivotal:Welcome to the Cloud Native Enterprise
- Tim Savage, Co-Founder at Armakuni: Can You Trust Cloud Foundry to Save a Life? To Save 10,000?
- Diego Lapiduz, 18F Software Engineer for GSA: Building a Platform for Government Innovation
- Brian Gallagher, President of the Cloud Management Division for EMC: Building a Cloud Foundry Dojo: A Model for Open Source Communities
- Daniel Otte, Head of Platform Engineering at Springer Nature and Simon Johansson, Engineer at Springer Nature:From Zero to Hero
User spotlights include:
- Comic Relief
- Fidelity International
- Springer Nature
Developer tracks, Operations tracks, pre-conference training sessions, more information and registration: http://berlin2015.cfsummit. com/.
About Cloud Foundry Foundation
The Cloud Foundry Foundation is an independent non-profit organization formed to sustain the development, promotion and adoption of Cloud Foundry as the global industry standard for open Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Cloud Foundry makes it faster and easier to build, test, deploy and scale applications. Cloud Foundry is an Apache 2.0 licensed project available on Github:https://github.com/cloudfoundry. To learn more, visit: http://www.CloudFoundry.org.