Zurich – Performance Improvement within EY’s FSO Advisory is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult business issues in areas ranging from Strategy, Customer, Operations and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation.
Therefore we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Senior Consultant to further strengthen our practice in our Strategy Competency within the FSO Advisory Performance Improvement team in Zurich / Geneva.
- Be part of a multinational strategy team working on interesting cross-functional projects for global firms in the financial services landscape (Banking/Insurance/Wealth & Asset Management industry)
- Participate in the development of propositions as well as proposals to broaden our service offerings within the Strategy Competency
- Working closely together with colleagues from other Performance Improvement competencies, especially customer and operations
- University degree (M.A./B.A.) in Business Administration / Economics or equivalent with excellent marks, ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in a relevant area
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a global management consultancy practice, experience within a Big4 company or the Financial Services sector within strategy
- Fluent in English and German and/or French (depending on office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within multi-national teams