- Total Revenue Up Year-Over-Year, Strongest Revenue Growth in Six Years
- Third Quarter Revenue of $1,093 Million
- Third Quarter GAAP EPS of $(0.23), Including $(0.77) Impact of US Tax Reform
- Third Quarter Non-GAAP EPS of $0.75
- Third Quarter Cash Flow From Operations of $315 Million
New York – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today reported financial results for its third quarter fiscal 2018, which ended December 31, 2017.
Mike Gregoire, CA Technologies Chief Executive Officer, said:
«I am pleased to report strong fiscal third quarter results. Total revenue growth accelerated from the prior quarter and was up 9% year-over year.
«Importantly, during the quarter we announced the most extensive list of new offerings and significant product enhancements in recent company history at CA World. Across our portfolio, we are positioning CA as the preeminent partner for customers to build a Modern Software Factory that enables them to be agile, adapt more quickly to market disruption and customer demand, and deliver better and more secure business outcomes.
«I am confident with the strategic direction of the company and believe that we are on track to achieve long-term sustainable growth.» (CA Technologies/mc/ps)