Zurich – EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
Given the significance of Switzerland as a major Financial Services center, we are committed to rapidly growing our Performance Improvement Team in Zurich and establish a Managed Services Center to offer differentiated EY services to our clients.
Tasks that you promote:
- Define Managed Services offering considering current EY market position (e.g., in Risk, Tax, Finance, Legal / Compliance) and capabilities in the Swiss FS market
- Develop Go-to-Market approach in collaboration with the different EY Service Lines
- Define and implement a delivery framework and standards to deliver high quality services
- Support to sell, shape and deliver Managed Services to our FS clients
Your profile to succeed together:
- Experience in shaping, selling and delivering Managed Services in Financial Services
- Experience to collaborate with Near -/ Offshore delivery centers; or setting up such centers
- Over 10 years professional experience working for financial services institutions or firms serving financial services clients
- A degree in economics or Business Administration, crossed with several further professional qualifications
- Fluent in English; German being an advantage
- An open minded, very motivated person able to work in teams and looking forward to join a dynamic firm operating in a challenging advisory environment
- Strong analytical skills, good communicator, used to high performance standards and able to work in a focused and independent manner