Zurich – The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) department of EY is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the eDiscovery (“eD”) team in Zurich. Being part of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (“FIDS”) department the innovative eD team is involved in conducting investigations into fraudulent behavior and activities of misconduct to prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
Tasks that you promote
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Working in our specialist forensic technology labs and on client site to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the use of best of breed forensic technologies.
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related fields.
- Good working experience with SQL and other scripting or programming languages.
- Experience in using eDiscovery tools as Relativity, NUIX and additional eDiscovery platforms.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in a similar type of work.